German airline airberlin launched its first aircraft – an Airbus 330-200 – with its new business class.
Features of the airline’s new business class cabin include:
- Direct aisle access for each passenger,
- Adjustable seats that convert to fully-flat beds,
- Increased privacy with a choice of individual seating along the windows or 2 adjoining seats in the center of the plane,
- An adjustable massage function built into each seat,
- A 15-inch display in-flight entertainment system with over 200 hours of content.
The airline is gradually introducing new Sogerma manufactured seats in all its business class offerings.