If you’re planning to vacation in Asia next year, you’ll find cheap Asia flights for travel during February. Get away from the cold and snow in the US and avoid the tourist crowds by flying off to a choice of destinations with our low cost airfares.
A sample of the fares we’ve found from our airline consolidator partners are:
Economy class Asia flights–
- San Francisco to Hong Kong – $759 per person
Premium economy class Asia flights –
- Seattle to Hong Kong – $1,193 per person
- Seattle to Bangkok – $1,221 per person
- LAX to Bangkok – $1,434 per person
If you’re looking for the comfort and service found in Business or First Class, contact AirBank at 1-888-825-4529 for cheap Asia flights. Sample business class specials include:
- Seattle or Portland, Oregon to Beijing – $3,071 per person
- Newark or San Francisco to New Delhi – $2,946 per person
- LAX to Manila – $3,410 per person
And for the ultimate in comfort and service, fly first class with private sleeping compartments and meals on demand –
- LAX to Tokyo – $5,933 per person
These cheap Asia flights are based on round-trip travel beginning from the US between February 1 and February 11. Our prices include fuel surcharges, but do not include airport taxes as they are subject to change until tickets are issued. Travel mid-week for the lowest fares.
Don’t wait – all pricing is subject to availability; for the best selection of dates and lowest fares, book your cheap Asia flights now.