Delta introduced full-flat bed BusinessElite seats on its flights between Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport and Stuttgart International Airport in Germany in late 2012.
Delta already offers similar business class seats on its flights from Atlanta to Frankfurt and Munich.
Flights between Atlanta and Stuttgart operate 5 times a week.
Additional business class features on the Stuttgart flights include:
- Direct aisle access in a 1-2-1 business class seating configuration,
- 10.6-inch individual entertainment screens,
- A wide range of in-flight entertainment options,
- A USB port and power outlet at each seat,
- Tumi Ammenity bag,
- Westin Heavenly pillow and comforter.
The full-flat bed will provide an improved and better sleep on business class flights from Atlanta to Stuttgart.
Delta’s BusinessElite still falls short of the international airlines that offer more luxurious service and amenities, including meals on their business class flights.