Business and first-class air travelers are the passengers most airlines want. The reason is simple – business class travelers bring in the most money per seat.
Some of the most sought-after amenities desired by fliers traveling in Business Class include:
- Spacious seats that allow working during day-flights and comfortable sleeping at night,
- Freshly made and tasty meals,
- Premium beverages, including a choice of wines to accompany meals,
- Sufficient power and charging outlets,
- Adequate luggage storage,
- Personalized service,
- State-of-the-art entertainment systems with good content,
- Relaxing ambiance,
- A pleasant terminal experience, including premium lounges for those wait times between flights
- Some much-needed “cool factor.”
Wouldn’t it be great if the airlines considered that coach class passengers would like some of these features too!
More information was in an article on the apex.aero blog, which is no longer available.