Airport information app GateGuru has compiled a list in July 2013 of the 25 best airport restaurants from around the US based on the reviews of nearly 35,000 travelers.
The top 10 restaurants in the list are:
1. Amy’s Ice Creams (Austin-Bergstrom Airport) with its local homemade ice-cream and innovative flavors.
2. Vino Volo (Washington Dulles Airport, Gate C3) offering a calming ambiance, wine and snacks.
3. Garrett’s Popcorn (Chicago O’Hare International Airport, Gate B8) featuring tasty flavors of one of America’s favorite snacks.
4. Ike’s Food & Cocktails (Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport, The Mall) – home of great American food, especially the burgers.
5. One Flew South (Atlanta International Airport, Centerpoint) – free WiFi is a bonus to their good food.
6. Potbelly Sandwich Works (Chicago Midway Airport, Gate B1 ) featuring a wide choice to tasty sandwiches.
7. Five Guys (Reagan Washington D.C. National Airport, Gate 37) for burgers, burgers and more burgers with fries.
8. Ivar’s Seafood Bar (Seattle-Tacoma Airport, Main Lobby Center) – can you guess? Top seafood from a popular local seafood chain.
9. Lenny’s Sub Shop (Memphis Airport, Gate B4) with made to order subs on fresh bread.
10. Nature’s Table (Atlanta International Airport, Concourse E) with its fresh and healthy food options.