United is planning to launch a number of new domestic and international flights in the spring and summer of 2013.
The new planned international flights are:
- A weekly year-round flight connecting Dulles (Washington, DC) to Guatemala City and San Jose (Costa Rica),
- A weekly year-round flight between the Chicago O’Hare hub and San Jose (Costa Rica),
- Six weekly flights between Newark and Edmonton (Canada),
- Saturday-Sunday service between Dulles and Vancouver and
- Daily flights between Denver and Fort McMurray (Canada).
The new planned domestic services are Chicago O’Hare-Fairbanks (Alaska), Denver-Santa Fe (New Mexico), Los Angeles-Wichita (Kansas); and Dulles-Grand Rapids (Michigan).