In-flight retail is a huge industry and lot of planning goes into the offerings. Most of the airlines update their in-flight retail magazines to alert travelers about their product ranges.
Here are some of the “quirkier” examples:
- Condor Airlines provides gifts for your pet so that you can leave your pet at home without guilt.
- airBaltic offers an inflight post card which they will mail on your behalf.
- Transavia.com offers an intensive beauty pack with fish to nibble your dead skin.
- easyJet offers a solar phone charger, and
- Monarch offers an effective mosquito repellent band.
More information was in an article on the apex.aero blog, which is no longer available.