Airline meals are generally considered bland and boring. However, some airlines have earned a reputation of serving high-quality in-flight food. These include:
- The Dutch carrier KLM with its wide cuisine offerings,
- Etihad – which even has flying chefs on-board some flights,
- Singapore Airlines with its exotic offerings and award-winning chefs,
- Air France – with menus prepared by Michelin-starred chefs,
- Turkish Airlines – another airline which sometimes has chefs on aircraft and
- Virgin Atlantic – known for premium quality meals even in economy class.
What is your experience on these flights?
Have you flown on an airline with especially tasty meals – or one with an inedible selection?