Many airlines across the world are now focusing on the quality of their in-flight meals, especially in the premium classes, to differentiate themselves from the competition.
Their tactics include celebrity-chef inspired menus, special in-flight kitchens and even in-flight chefs.
Blogger Darren Booth from Boarding Area listed five of his favorite airline meals as:
– Pan-fried chicken in green peppercorn sauce from Singapore Airlines’ Book the Cook Menu;
– Pan-fried fillet of beef in three peppercorn sauce from Singapore Airlines’ Book the Cook Menu;
– Korean bibimbab and soup on Asiana Airlines;
– Braised beef with pumpkin puree and snow peas on Virgin Australia, and
– Tomato and saffron chicken with green olives, peas and couscous on Virgin Australia.